When you think of the month of February, we usually think of Valentine’s Day. But the truth is, you should be thinking about shopping. February is a fantastic month to take advantage of some super low prices on some of your favorite products.
I’ve compiled a list of items you can look forward to being on sale during the month of February. From soup to breakfast, and from dental to candles, there’s something for everyone. Grab your shopping list and take a peek.
February Sales And Things To Buy
Before we begin, you should know that February is National Hot Breakfast Month and National Canned Food Month. This is exciting because if an item falls into either of these categories, chances are it is on sale.
1. Canned fruits such as Mandarin oranges, applesauce, pears, and peaches.
2. Canned pie fillings of all flavors and varieties.
3. Canned soups, stews, and sauces.
4. Canned tuna and other canned seafood and meat products.
5. Frozen breakfast foods such as waffles, breakfast sandwiches, meals.
6. Breakfast condiments including jellies and syrups.
7. Breakfast mixes such as pancakes, waffles, and bread.
8. Bacon, sausage, and other breakfast meat products.
9. Super Bowl Sunday foods such as chips, dips, wings, buns, burgers, food trays.
10. Seasonal greens such as asparagus, broccoli, celery, chard, and kale.
11. Seasonal root vegetables such as potatoes, parsnips, and turnips.
12. Seasonal citrus items such as grapefruit, oranges.
13. Other various seasonal produce items such as carrots, artichoke, and pears.
14. Valentine’s Day chocolates, candies.
15. Assorted stuffed animals and plush gift sets.
16. Valentine’s Day greeting cards, Valentine’s.
17. Bottled perfume and perfume and cologne gift sets.
18. Fresh and faux flower arrangements.
19. Candles, candle holders, tapered candles
20. Heart health items such as aspirin, supplements, heart-healthy butter and spreads.
21. Chinese New Year food products such as noodles, rice, stir fry products.
22. Dental products such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss.
23. President’s Day sales will bring you low prices on clothing, outerwear, shoes.
24. Television sets (especially closer to Super Bowl Sunday)
25. Ethnic foods for celebrations especially during Purim, Chinese New Year
There’s a lot of good things to buy in February. Stock up on your favorites. By knowing which items are at their lowest price, you can be sure you are getting a great deal.