Who says you have to make smores by a campfire? For those times when you can’t go outside, bring the fun inside!
Ingredients For Indoor S’mores
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 bag (10 oz) of mini marshmallows
- 5 tbs of butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1 box (13 oz) of Golden Grahams (or store brand) cereal
Directions For Making S’mores Inside
- Grease a 13″x9″x2″ pan and set aside.
- Melt 5 cups marshmallows (reserve 1 c. from the bag), chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup in 3 qt. saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until evenly coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows.
- Press mixture into prepared pan with the buttered back of a spoon. Cool until as firm as you’d like. Cut into bars.
- Store covered loosely at room temperature.