Our little man loves Paw Patrol! He’s got a bunch of toys and stuffies that he enjoys playing with but watching the show is his favorite thing to do. This DIY Paw Patrol soap is not hard to make, even if you’ve never made soap before. After you do it the first time, you’ll want to make other ones! As they use it in the bath, the toy inside becomes more accessible and part of the fun is watching the soap get smaller.
I’ll link to what I can find online using my Amazon affiliate link. As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a commission on products sold. So thank you if you do!.
DIY Paw Patrol Soap
What you need
- Little Paw Patrol figurines. Choose their favorite; Rocky, Skye, Rubble, Chase, Marshall, Zuma.
- Square soap mold
- Clear glycerin soap block
- Glass measuring cup
- Therapeutic grade lavender essential oil (or essential oil of choice)
- Stir stick
- Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
DIY Paw Patrol Gifts
1. Cut your block soap into ice cube size pieces
2. Fill your measuring cup up to the 1 cup line with your soap cubes (enough for 2-3 soaps)
3. Microwave your glass jar of soap at 50% power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
4. Spray your soap mold and figurine with your rubbing alcohol
5. Place one of your figures at the bottom of each soap mold
6. Fill your mold up with your melted soap
7. Spray again with rubbing alcohol (to prevent air bubbles)
8. Let your soap sit on the counter for about 15 minutes and set them in the freezer for about 30 minutes
9. When your soap is hardened, stretch the sides of the mold and push up on the bottom to remove your soaps