As our blogs and businesses grow there will be times we retire certain services or products to make room for new ones. I have been taking a close look at my services and making changes to better serve the people I want to help.
I’ve decided that this will be the last month I create blog buttons. Blogs buttons have the grab it code underneath – check the screen shot below to see what it looks like. Blog buttons can be placed in your sidebar (for other bloggers to add to their site), in a link party post (for participants to place in their post) or anything else you can think of.
Here’s how to order:
1. Pay through paypal using email@example.com. Each button is $5.
2. After you pay, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (you can copy and paste this into your email and then fill it in)
– your first name –
– email you used for paypal payment –
– size is 150 x 150 but if you want 125 x 125 let me know –
– background color for button –
– exact wording you want written on the button –
– link to the site or page it’s going on –
– an idea of what the button is for
– anything else I need to know
3. You can choose a background color from this site and provide the code for the one you want when you give me your background color info: http://html-color-codes.info/
4. I will create the button using the information you give me and offer one revision.
Since this is a screen shot you can’t copy the code but in a functional blog button, someone would be able to copy the code from your button and paste it on their blog. Only the button will be on their blog, not the code. The code is only on your blog.
Follow the instructions above to order yours before they’r no longer available.