March, the lovely month that comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. There are quite a few deals leftover from the holiday season and new deals in anticipation of the arrival of the spring. March is also a great month to stock up on craft supplies due to it being National Craft Month.
With winter nearing an end you should be on the lookout for savings on outdoor activities gear as well as discounts on winter clothing. Taking into consideration the change of seasons as well as some National Holidays that are recognized in the month of March, I have compiled a list of 25 things to buy.
Whether you’re looking to save money on winter gear or prepare ahead for the arrival of spring, this list of 25 things to buy in March should help guide you forward with your purchasing desires.
Since I’m an Amazon affiliate, I included direct links to some of the products for your convenience. As an Amazon affiliate, I make a commission on the products you purchase through my link. Thank you in advance!
1. Musical instruments such as a keyboard or ukulele to inspire a love of music.
2. Inspirational books about women in history.
3. Crafting supplies such as glitter, paint and Mod Podge.
4. Seasonal treats for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
5. Leprechaun décor and collective pieces.
6. Frozen food, such as Jimmy Dean Brand
7. CDs, DVDs, and books that pertain to the history of music.
8. Women who Changed the Course of History book.
9. Green Giant vegetables.
10. St. Patrick’s Day sweets and treats.
11. Gardening tools for outdoor gardening.
12. Shamrock items such as craft supplies or home décor items.
13. Spring wreaths and DIY wreath supplies.
14. Travel gear such as suitcases and carry-on bags.
15. Lingering Valentine’s Day treats discounted at some specialty candy stores.
16. Faux flowers for home décor and gift-giving.
17. Ski and Snowboard equipment.
18. Perfume and cologne that’s on discount after Valentine’s Day rush.
19. Golf clubs and golfing gear.
20. Avocados, grapefruit, and strawberries.
21. Sandals and spring outwear.
22. Spinach, potatoes and Brussel sprouts.
23. Exercise equipment such as a treadmill or elliptical.
24. Gas grills and air conditioners.
25. Winter coats and gear for next winter season.
As you can see March brings so many great ideas to shop and get the best deals possible. With the month of March arriving after the holiday season, you’re sure to find some fabulous deals.