If you’re looking for easy Halloween snack ideas, look no further. These monster donuts for Halloween will set you back about five bucks and roughly 3-4 minutes. There’s literally no reason not to make them!
Easy Halloween Snack Ideas
What you need:
- Mini donuts. We used Entenmann’s but you can use any store-bought or homemade small donuts.
- Frosting. You won’t need much so whatever you have leftover is fine.
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Vampire Fangs
Very complex instructions:
- Carefully insert the vampire fangs in the center of the donut. Take your donuts and stick the vampire fangs into the center.
- Using the frosting, stick on the candy eyes.
- Serve and enjoy your monster donuts!
If you use different store-bought donuts, I suggest staying away from frosted ones because of the mess when trying to attach the fangs. Of course, you can get all fancy and bake donuts yourself. Either way, let me know if you make these! Happy Halloween!!