This creamy chicken cellentani dish is everything you love about chicken and pasta. On its own or paired with salad and bread, this will become a family favorite.
Creamy Chicken Cellentani
Serves: 6 Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 rotisserie or pre-cooked chicken
- 1 – 16oz package of cellentani (also known as cavatappi)
- 3 teaspoons of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Boil pasta as directed on package.
- Shred chicken and set aside. from the rotisserie chicken.
- In a saute pan, add butter, garlic, and turn to medium heat. Mix a little cornstarch with the broth to make a slurry. Add broth and slurry to the pot and whisk. After whisking stir in the heavy cream. Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to low.
- Once the sauce starts to thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon add in the chicken.
- Next, stir in the vegetable and add the salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and toss in the sauce with vegetables and chicken. Top off with more fresh cracked black pepper.
Leave a Reply